Smoke from heating appliance fills gas station Friday night

On Friday, March 18th, 2022, at 10:43 pm, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a reported potential structure fire at Arco AMPM, 2301 Fulkerth Rd, after an employee had called to report that smoke had filled the inside of the gas station.

When firefighters arrived on scene, there was a light haze inside the business. They began investigating and determined the source of the smoke to be a heating appliance.

Firefighters removed the appliance from the building and worked on smoke removal for a few minutes. There was no actual fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s