Fast food employee airlifted after suffering burns from boiling water Sunday night

On Sunday, November 13th, 2022, at 9:12 pm, the Turlock Police Department, Turlock Fire Department, and American Medical Response were dispatched to a reported industrial accident at KFC, 2705 W Monte Vista Ave, Turlock.

When crews arrived on scene, they found an 18-year-old employee suffering from first and second-degree burns to his upper torso caused by contact with boiling hot water that was at least 200 degrees. He was airlifted by CALSTAR Air Medical Services to a regional burn center.

It’s currently unknown how exactly the incident occurred.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s