Pizza oven fire extinguished by firefighters Monday night

On Monday, March 6th, 2023, at 11:26 pm, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a reported fire at Central Station Bar & Grill, 10 E Main St, Turlock.

When firefighters arrived on scene, they found a pizza oven fire within an enclosed area outside the business.

Firefighters were given access info by a business representative over the phone and were able to quickly get to the fire and extinguish it, keeping it contained to the oven.

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s