Dryer vent tube catches fire underneath mobile home Sunday morning

On Sunday, April 9th, 2023, at 11:45 am, the Turlock Fire Department, Modesto Fire Department, and American Medical Response were dispatched to a reported structure fire at a mobile home at Cambridge Place, 2755 N Walnut Rd, Turlock.

When firefighters arrived on scene, they found smoke coming from underneath the crawlspace underneath the mobile home.

Firefighters immediately began fire attack and were able to bring the fire under control within about thirty minutes, keeping it contained to the dryer vent tube where it originated.

The Turlock Irrigation District and Pacific Gas and Electric Company responded to the scene to secure utilities, while the Modesto Fire Department and Turlock Rural Fire Protection District provided city coverage for the duration of the incident.

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s